Thursday 8 December 2011

Front cover

This is my front cover i have taken my time and have took advantage from my analysis on what and where things would be placed to get the most out of my front cover. i believe that it gets the points across strongly with the contrast of red in the comparrioson of the black as it is a stand out colour and makes a impact on the way that it looks. i have used the main picture to fill the main background due to the quility however it will show the audiance what genre of magasine that it is. i have also placed a few 'teaser' lines in on what may be appeling to the buyer of this magasine to make them want to purchace this such as interviews and big tour dates that will be featured inside. my main aim was to make it stand out and the infomation also, this is why i have picked the dark background in comparrison to the white and red font colour with was bold and itlalic to add the extra stand out factor in my magasine!

No comments:

Post a Comment